eDrivium Corporation, a small, established IT solution provider, is looking for an Account Manager to generate new business and enhance our sales force.
In addition to competitive compensation, our Account Manager will enjoy sales incentives, ongoing sales and technology training, and the benefits of working for an aggressive organization firmly establishing itself as a leader in Enterprise Security solutions and services.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling eDrivium’s services and solutions into new and existing accounts, and meeting or exceeding booking goals and revenue quotas. To do this, the individual must be highly successful at finding, developing and closing new business. Experience in the value-add integration of enterprise networking and security solutions is an asset but is not required.We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to contribute to a small organization, where an entrepreneurial attitude equates success with motivation and resourcefulness.
The successful candidate has been actively and successfully meeting quota and revenue targets in sales for 1 – 5 years (experience in the Information Technology marketplace is an asset) and has proven his/her ability to manage and close deals of all sizes. This candidate has chosen the I.T. industry in which to develop his/her career, in order to gain a solid understanding of the industry and in particular Enterprise Networking and Security as well as emerging technology trends. We are very open to new ideas and the successful candidate will have lots of room to grow.
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- A professional image and business like presence
- A high energy level coupled with a strong work ethic
- High level of initiative, self-confidence and decisiveness
- A style that does not shy away from making “cold” calls and the ability to qualify opportunities
- Able to communicate with and prospect to all levels of individuals including the CEO/CIO/CFO level as well as Directors, Managers and Administrators
- A high level of personal integrity in dealing with people – when commitments are made, they are met
- Ability to manage time and activities to maximize sales productivity
- Ability to act upon referrals and communicate results to sales management
- Strong team support and involvement
- Able to sell complex software SERVICES and SOLUTIONS
- Excellent ability to write business proposals and letters
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to maintain a long sales cycle
- Familiar with consultative selling
- Proven track record of success
- New business development
- PROSPECT and sell to a variety of industries and businesses
- Follow up on marketing activities
- Develop and maintain strong relations with our alliance partners
- Communicate customer needs and address those needs with proposals, quotes and/or presentations
- Develop or possess skills to identify IT opportunities and design solutions to meet customer needs
- Achieve sales quotas of $500K+ revenue